OutSystems - Great Company, Great Culture, Great Opportunity | Glassdoor

"Great Company, Great Culture, Great Opportunity"

Current Employee - Sales in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at OutSystems full-time for more than a year

Pros

I'm not sure why we received such a negative post recently. Perhaps a former employee who was not here for the incredible growth we are having. I am thrilled to be at OutSystems for more than a year now. I work in the Americas region. We have grown from only 6 to a team of over 40 in only 2 years. Customers in the Americas have grown 3x in the same time period. Launching our application PaaS in 2013 has created even... more buzz and excitement for our company and product. We also have great customers who love to talk about us including: Warner Bros, Charles River Labs, FICO, Panda Express, US Army, Safeway, Cablevision, and the list goes on. My co-workers are smart and fun to be around. The management is focused and hard-working. They don't expect any more from me than they are willing to do themselves.

Cons

Selling PaaS and application development tools is difficult for sure. Corporate IT is really set in their ways and don't want to change. Also, I don't live near the office in ATL and the commute is definitely a bummer. However, working in an office with smart, fun, energetic folks is a lot better than sitting in my basement working alone all day :)

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

OutSystems2014-01-03
  1. "Great place to work at"

Current Intern - Intern in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at OutSystems for more than a year

Pros

Culture is great, and everybody is very welcoming

Cons

Not any I can think of

OutSystems2019-08-13
  2. "Great place to be"

Current Employee - Solution Architect in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at OutSystems full-time for more than a year

Pros

Haven't had a job I enjoyed this much in a very long time. OutSystems has a tremendous product, effective leadership, and smart people all around driven to make a difference.

Cons

Not enough time to do all the things I want to do.

Advice to Management

Keep asking how we can improve.

OutSystems2019-03-09

Discover more reviews about OutSystems.