OutboundEngine - Amazing atmosphere and the best work experience that I've been a part of. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for OutboundEngine

"Amazing atmosphere and the best work experience that I've been a part of."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at OutboundEngine full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I can't begin to describe everything that makes this place special. They offer great benefits, awesome compensation plans, advancement potential and of course free snacks. The energy and personalities that make up this work place are euphoric. It's like a movie scene and you have an opportunity to create your own role. Be a lead, or hit the road.

Cons

It's a very fast-paced environment and that can be challenging to some individuals. It takes a lot of mental fortitude to work here. Also, being downtown can be a challenge for some individuals. Austin traffic is awful and living more than a mile out of downtown can put you back with a half hour of driving and parking.

Advice to Management

This company is 100% in the right direction. I don't have any advice, other than to keep doing what you're doing. You provide an amazing atmosphere, constant support and every opportunity in the World to make each and every one of us successful.

Other Employee Reviews for OutboundEngine

"Never a dull day. Never a dull day."

Former Employee - Account Freaking Executive (Sales Associate) Lol in Austin, TX

I worked at OutboundEngine full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

People. Learning, training, winning. Transferable skills.

Cons

I feel like my slump put me in a position of playing catch up. Learning to get out of the slump here has made me humble and more willing to learn. Made me realize how much I have to learn. The lessons learnt here are teachable and transferable. It strengthens my resolve to control my emotions and my mind.

Advice to Management

So something I observed floor wide. When We had the USC competition, it made all the newbies more motivated. I saw that by relaxing on the focus of a number it took off the intimidation factor, the fear factor and the newbies were more productive. They even closed a deals week 2 as a result. The Monday after we won. I saw a dip in motivation and luster. A colleague of mine said to me whats the next thing that we can win. He told me he needs a weekly, daily goal. I think we need to have a focus on smaller victories internally. Games, small attainable prizes within each team. I think this will bridge the psychological gaps that many impose on themselves. Money will be the result of a positive competitive mind.

2. "Great place to move up fast!"

Current Employee - Sales Executive in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Executive in Austin, TX

I have been working at OutboundEngine full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The training that is provided daily can make any person become a successful sales person. I came in with no experience in the tech sector and have been amazed by the amount of success I have had. I have already told many friends to come on board and honestly have never worked at a place where I get along with EVERYONE!

Cons

Sometimes the ice machine runs out of ice because no one fills it with water.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!