Oval Money - Positive vibes, strong values, personal growth | Glassdoor
  1. "Positive vibes, strong values, personal growth"

I have been working at Oval Money full-time for less than a year

Pros

The best thing about Oval is the opportunity to work in a structured and fast paced startup, alongside high-level professionals (despite being all young), learning every day from each of them thanks to an open approach and a positive, mutually supportive attitude. We all work hard giving our best, and see our work become concrete very quickly. Best work environment so far.

Cons

Oval is highly challenging and growing fast so, being a young company, some procedures are being consolidated over time.

Oval Money2019-05-30

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A kept promise"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Turin

I have been working at Oval Money full-time for less than a year

Pros

Oval is a start-up with the mood of a little Company and the mind of a big Company. Everyone is necessary to get a goal, Everyone could be a solution, Everyone is owner.

Cons

It's a workplace just for people who consider job a way to realize themselves.

Oval Money2019-06-04
  2. "Strong values and great culture"

I have been working at Oval Money part-time for less than a year

Pros

Learning from the best, really help to push yourself and gain some skills. We have the opportunity to explore as much our role and beyond. Really challenging work environment as a Startup, you cannot be bored in such a varied environment. Great culture, always feel supported by the team toward the same goal. Growing team.

Cons

Working in a startup things are moving fast, this not the best environment for everyone.

Oval Money2019-01-16

Discover more reviews about Oval Money.