Oval Money - Fast growing and | Glassdoor
  1. "Fast growing and"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in London, England

I have been working at Oval Money full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Flexible working, good balance work/life - Incredible people, it's full of talents you can learn from - Nice vibes in the Turin office

Cons

- If you join as a remote then you will have a tough life - Growing fast, growing pains, newer middle/senior management. - Sometimes a little chaotic and occasionally a little slow to make clear decisions.

Oval Money2019-12-16

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Positive vibes, strong values, personal growth"

I have been working at Oval Money full-time for less than a year

Pros

The best thing about Oval is the opportunity to work in a structured and fast paced startup, alongside high-level professionals (despite being all young), learning every day from each of them thanks to an open approach and a positive, mutually supportive attitude. We all work hard giving our best, and see our work become concrete very quickly. Best work environment so far.

Cons

Oval is highly challenging and growing fast so, being a young company, some procedures are being consolidated over time.

Oval Money2019-05-30

"A kept promise"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Turin

I have been working at Oval Money full-time for less than a year

Pros

Oval is a start-up with the mood of a little Company and the mind of a big Company. Everyone is necessary to get a goal, Everyone could be a solution, Everyone is owner.

Cons

It's a workplace just for people who consider job a way to realize themselves.

Oval Money2019-06-04

Discover more reviews about Oval Money.