Ovations Food Services - Not an employee-friendly work environment... | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Ovations Food Services

"Not an employee-friendly work environment..."

I worked at Ovations Food Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Most of the hourly employees and lower-level management were good people and willing to put in the necessary work.

Cons

Inadequate training, little to no feedback from upper management. Work environment could be downright hostile at times. The GM of this account was often condescending and disrespectful to employees, which obviously didn't help things. Very poor work/life balance. This may not be the case at all locations within the company, but based on my own experience I can't in good faith recommend Ovations to anyone.

Other Employee Reviews for Ovations Food Services

1. "The worst mistake that happened to my company"

Former Employee - Concession Stand Worker in Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Concession Stand Worker in Orlando, FL

I worked at Ovations Food Services part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

My staff was friendly but came from the original company

Cons

EVERYTHING! When our company got taken over by Ovations everyone either quit, resigned, or left before they actually took over. Before Ovations started we had 10 people, 2 left off the bat after reading reviews and now we are down to four people after a few months of having this company. Now I am leaving and another girl is leaving too. Our manager yells at us all the time and gets stressed out 24/7 and causes chaos and the way they run the company is awful - all of our regulars have been scared off!

Advice to Management

Get new managers, new training, new prices, and a new motto. Pay more attention to your employees!

2. "Company is not worthy of accomplished Associates"

Former Employee - Management
    Former Employee - Management

I worked at Ovations Food Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The day you realize you have made a mistake working for this Company.

Cons

Upper Management will out right tell Management and Associates they are disposable. There is no respect from upper CEO to VP of Regional areas to District Managers. This Company openly disrespects their Clients to the Management Teams.

Advice to Management

Com= Cast should rethink associating themselves with Ovations as well as Sporting Arena's and Casino Operations. Check the BBB they are not listed, Check Google for their locations.