Oversee.net - Laid back, great culture, and flexible work hours. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Oversee.net

"Laid back, great culture, and flexible work hours."

Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Oversee.net full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I am a firm believer in ROWE - results only work environment, and oversee.net seems to be a company that operates under the ROWE mentality rather than the number of hours one puts in.

Cons

There seems to be a high amount of turnover lately. Would be nice to have a front desk person again for our visitors.

Advice to Management

I can't remember the last time we had a company meeting to discuss what's going on with our company. Once a month company meeting would be nice, perhaps.

Other Employee Reviews for Oversee.net

"More management oversight needed"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Oversee.net full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Office location, fully stocked kitchen, friday lunches, game room, and people.

Cons

Management is heading in different directions. Operations has many great ideas and really knows the business, this cannot be said for the finance team. Unfortunately the finance team is not working in conjunction with the views of management and looks to undercut them at all possible opportunities.

Advice to Management

Finance team needs more direction and should work together with management as opposed to working against management. Finance and accounting is in great need of improvement, in particular senior finance personnel.

"Company is changing; talented team on board"

Current Contractor - Consultant in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Contractor - Consultant in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Oversee.net as a contractor (More than 8 years)

Pros

Company making bold moves; startup mentality with lots of incubation projects. With CEO coming out of technology, Domeyer brings a new approach to solutions and interaction with employees. There is realization that company needs to become more engaged with the consumer for the big win. People are smart, friendly, and effective, focused on getting the job done.

Cons

Wish I lived closer to the office, and that teams could be switched more easily to interact as the needs arise.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in the right people and technology to get to the next level. Work on keeping the talented team you have. Customer focus means more user input, outward engagement, etc.