Owlet - Go save some babies! | Glassdoor
  1. "Go save some babies!"

Current Employee - Electronics Design Engineer in Lehi, UT

I have been working at Owlet full-time for less than a year

Pros

I love the mission - building products with cool technology that can help save a life is just awesome. Add in some really dedicated genuine people and you have an unbeatable place to work. They are trying to have both a fast paced high efficiency work place while still being family friendly and flexible.

Cons

Like all young companies there are still a few kinks to work out like better processes and rapid decisions being made.

Advice to Management

Keep the mission as the main focus and try to take in consideration the suggestions from the employees - there are a lot of smart people working here!

Owlet2019-08-14

Owlet Response

August 19, 2019Director of Communications

Thanks for your comments and suggestions! We are so grateful for each and every employee at Owlet. All of you are key to spreading our mission and providing parents the right information at the right time. Thanks for all you do.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Owlet Is A Great Place to Grow"

I have been working at Owlet

Pros

The mission is the best part about working here. Company lunches are a great way to learn about the good.

Cons

Salaries are low compared to bigger corporations.

Advice to Management

Watch out for underpaid employees, but don't let the culture of living what we do die!

Owlet2019-07-22
  2. "Coolest company to work for"

I have been working at Owlet full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Company culture is awesome, very transparent. People who work here are approachable, very kind and helpful. Company has a very good mission and vision and it’s good to see that all who work here are passionate about the vision and the mission. Cool things to work on, cool projects, new technology to look for. Family is given a priority too, its one of our culture.

Cons

Its the challenges that every startup goes through but I am pretty sure Owlet will get passed that as well.

Advice to Management

NA

Owlet2019-07-23

Discover more reviews about Owlet.