P.A.M. Transportation - low pay,unapreciated,stuck,unhappy | Glassdoor

"low pay,unapreciated,stuck,unhappy"

Current Employee - Team Driver in Irving, TX
Current Employee - Team Driver in Irving, TX

Pros

helped in getting my cdl, but the team driving is more then i can stand. have no problem with race ,color or creed just diffrent he like's to listen to rap ,me country and im made to do this for six month's. hometime sucks!

Cons

i been swamp with long hours on the road sitting not making enough money to keep up with bills at home and my wife is wanting me to quit so ill be home keeps me out a month at a time one week my pay is $450 the next its $ 250 theres no way a man can be expected to support his family like this ,over all im not happy with this company someone pls point me in the right way to a better company and real pay

Advice to Management

because im new to the bisnessi dont really have advise for the ceo's but how about if your going to keep me out a month at a time keep me moving in stead of sitting wasteing my time..

Other Employee Reviews for P.A.M. Transportation

"They don't care about keeping the employees happy... only management."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tontitown, AR
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tontitown, AR

Pros

Love my work and getting to interact with all kinds of people. I am very loyal to my job and take it very seriously.

Cons

The office politics are tough to take sometimes. More and more work is piled onto me and yet, no pay raise, ever! And none in the future. $10 an hour for no recognition and feeling like I'm the red headed step child of the department is becoming unbearable. I'd dedicate many many years to this company if I felt l was appreciated.

Advice to Management

Every employee,should recieve, AT LEAST, a cost of living raise. Let your employees know they are worth it. Every job, no matter how small, plays an integral part in the overall success of the company! It's time we felt like we matter!!!

"verry good"

Current Employee - Driver in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Driver in Detroit, MI

Pros

respectfull to employees
    verry family orinted have a decient pay package has some of the best benifents around and also has good home time for their drivers

Cons

the in ability to communicate with the departments in the company to have repairs done on the trucks in a timely fassion

Advice to Management

my advice to leadership is as a driver their need to be a better way to contact our road rescue when our trucks break down alot of tinme we are on hold for long periods of time to get through or the line is to busy their realy need to be more people in this department to handle the work load