P.F. Chang's - Fun coworker environment, great products, fast paced work. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for P.F. Chang's

"Fun coworker environment, great products, fast paced work."

Current Employee - Server in Sunnyvale, CA
Current Employee - Server in Sunnyvale, CA

Pros

Flexible electronic scheduling is convenient. Shifts are generally always less than 8 hours. Well developed corporate style SOPs. Good employee discounts. Popularity with guests creates a fun dynamic and generally busy work place.

Cons

Managers can often get very stressed on the very busy nights, which creates tension that trickles down to servers, and inevitably to the guests as well. Restaurants should hopefully be more busy than not, managers should learn to expect that and respond positively to that environment to keep things positive for staff and customers.

Advice to Management

I have enjoyed my time at PF Changs so far, and for a serving job it is mostly what I expect. It is always important in a fast paced work environment to stay positive an upbeat as a manager so your staff will follow suit. I think that is something my managers could improve upon.

Other Employee Reviews for P.F. Chang's

1. "Excellent"

Current Employee - Hostess in Lynnwood, WA
    Current Employee - Hostess in Lynnwood, WA

Pros

Fun people good environment great management good team
    Work great flow and training easy to transfer

Cons

None maybe for
    Servers the fact that they get sent home randomly if it's slow

Advice to Management

None great management

2. "A good place to work as a college student"

Current Employee - Hostess in Durham, NC
    Current Employee - Hostess in Durham, NC

Pros

Good pay, good company atmosphere, delicious food. If I had stayed longer I would have been able to advance to a server position but due to extenuating circumstances I had to quit this job.

Cons

The sort of people that come into PF Changs are difficult at times, and can be rude to host staff.

Advice to Management

At times they tended to be a bit pompous, and acted far more superior above the other employees, which made employees less likely to agree with them and respect them.