KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work

Apr 15, 2022 - Medical Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Upward mobility and room grow

Cons

very demanding and high expectations.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Awesome company to work for!

Mar 3, 2022 - Vascular Ultrasound Technologist in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

PAD Specialists is a quickly growing company and a great place to work. They offer great compensation and benefits. Due to our rapid growth if you apply yourself there is plenty of room for upward growth. As a sonographer this is the best job I have had!

Cons

I really don't have any cons. Workplace toxicity is not tolerated and everyone works together as a team. Upper management makes it easy to reach out to them if you have any concerns or problems and they make sure we always feel heard.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Growing Company, Great Culture.

Mar 2, 2022 - Business Development Associate (BDA) in Edinburg, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

A company where you learn and can grow within. Constructive criticism is a must to help you improve and be your best at your job, which, helps make leaders and PADS knows just how to do that. My career has expanded ever since joining PADS.

Cons

It could be stressful but honestly, what job isn't. PADS is very team-oriented, so when stressful times, you will always have your team's support.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about PAD Specialists.

PAD Specialists Photos

+ Add Photo
PAD Specialists photo of: Feeling undervalued or not challenged in your current role? Apply now to join our team of elite healthcare professionals!
PAD Specialists photo of: Join our amazing team!

Have you worked here?