PAE - PAE went from perfect to pathetic in less than 1 year. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for PAE

"PAE went from perfect to pathetic in less than 1 year."

Current Employee - Manager in Arlington, VA

I have been working at PAE full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Ability to travel to other assignments. promotions if you are a white male and under 40. Was a great company when I started, opportunities were available, I had a boss who always had my back.

Cons

If you are not a white male under 40 you won't get promoted or you will be released to make room for a white male under 40. All the managers in HR are men for all 3 companies under the PAE umbrella, AT, DS2 and PAE. Also, the men receive higher salaries than women

Advice to Management

They should have thought about all the people they placed on a RIF in the past year. Now the company is a skeleton crew with people working 50+ hours a week in lieu of 40. Cutting back staff to save money and go public is not the best course of action. Also, replacing all American worker's with Foreign Nationals will not work either. I believe Foreign Nationals are some of the best workers I have seen; some don't have the knowledge of what it takes to be in positions that need American knowledge. There is no work-life balance for people working overseas. Now that staff has been cut stateside, they are expected to work 60-72 hours week as if overseas, which is the normal work schedule.

Other Employee Reviews for PAE

"Organization with Ad hoc management style, could do better"

Current Employee - Manager in Arlington, VA

I have been working at PAE full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

International exposure, varied experience, diversity. Devoted program teams willing to make a difference with strong sense of ownership in everything they do.

Cons

Territorial and damaging personal politics at senior leadership level. Lack of process training in all areas. Collaboration and teamwork is largely ignored. Most employee feel insecure. Lack of motivation and moral.

Advice to Management

Establish meaning training programs that support human capital development, improve meaningful two-way communication and employee motivation to increase morale and productivity.

2. "VGreat foundation to build advanced knowledge in aircraft maintenance."

Former Employee - UH-60 Aircraft Mechanic II in Fort Hood, TX
    Former Employee - UH-60 Aircraft Mechanic II in Fort Hood, TX

I worked at PAE full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Amount of knowledge that can be obtained in a reset center for aircraft.

Cons

I do not honestly have any cons

Advice to Management

Please continue to run the reset center as is.