PC Laptops - You make your own paycheck | Glassdoor
  1. "You make your own paycheck"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Orem, UT

I have been working at PC Laptops full-time for less than a year

Pros

lots of money and opportunity . lots of good advice from our CEO and leadership. get rewarded for your hard work

Cons

none for me just have a good attitude

Advice to Management

keep being awesome

PC Laptops2019-11-05

Other Employee Reviews

1. "You Determine Your Own Growth"

Former Employee - Executive Director in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at PC Laptops full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

As somebody who started at the bottom as a technician who worked their way up to an executive position within 2 years, I can attest to the opportunities for growth and advancement at PC Laptops. You will be advance into leadership roles if you work hard, continually strive to push the company forward, effectively communicate your desire for growth and show leadership qualities through your actions. The CEO and Owner..., Dan Young, was always available to me as a coach during my employment at PC Laptops, and continues to be a great friend and mentor to this present day, years after my employment at the company has ended.

Cons

PC Laptops is not for the complacent. The business is built around the concept of continual improvement. If you wish to avoid friendly competition and constant constructive criticism, this may not be the best fit for you.

PC Laptops2019-10-22

"Hardcore sales"

Current Employee - Sales Guy in Sandy, UT

I have been working at PC Laptops full-time for less than a year

Pros

Spiffs and compensation can be very lucrative. Dan tells us to drink water and eat right! District managers are helpful with training. Stores are generally fun and the techs are really great! Closed Sundays.

Cons

You get 2 weeks of vacation, available 1 year after you start. Expensive family health insurance. No 401k Salary would be great if you weren't pressured to work 45-60 hours a week. The fallback salary becomes minimum wage, a very manipulative compensation technique.

Advice to Management

Employees can throw a rock and get a high paying job with solid benefits. Consider that AMIGOS!

PC Laptops2019-11-26

Discover more reviews about PC Laptops.