PDS Tech - PDS Technical - LOVE THEM! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for PDS Tech

"PDS Technical - LOVE THEM!"

Current Contractor - Administrative Assistant in Anniston, AL
Current Contractor - Administrative Assistant in Anniston, AL

I have been working at PDS Tech as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

I love the support, the acknowledgement that PDS Technical has given to me. I love the client I currently work for in Anniston, Alabama. I have protected my employer by trying to be the very, very best placement of a senior worker (someone in their 50's) that they have ever placed. I want to be number 1.

Cons

None. Love them and APPRECIATE the job that I have in Anniston, Alabama for their firm.

Advice to Management

I hope for a full time job. I'm on a project where the company employees temporaries for only two years per the HW policy. They exchange assistants every 2 years.

Other Employee Reviews for PDS Tech

"Supportive honest culture"

Current Employee - Financial in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Financial in Dallas, TX

I have been working at PDS Tech full-time

Pros

You know where you stand. No politics. Merit based environment

Cons

Tough credit policy, no easy sales. VMS accounts challenging - lack of feedback on some national accounts

Advice to Management

More involvement with branches. Better corporate branch communication and coordination

"Contractor For PDS tech"

Former Employee - Contractor
    Former Employee - Contractor

I worked at PDS Tech full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Initial contact and interactions were very positive and supportive. Placement went smoothly,

Cons

Follow up and reassignment were poor. The Recruiting Team was uninformed, uninvolved and unresponsive. You might get a first assignment but do not expect the team to have a second assignment for you. Even with advanced notice and repeated contact and follow up they failed to perform. The meat market of temporary staffing agencies is alive and well. The abandonment of talent is sad.

Advice to Management

Your Contractors are your resourced. You need to cultivate your resources, keep them engaged and connected, When the market demands a higher caliber employee it will be difficult to supply those resources if you do not nurture them now.