PFS Group - Horrible management | Glassdoor

"Horrible management"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Pros

Receive a steady pay check and in air condition. The working environment is nice and peaceful, and not very noisy.

Cons

The Benefits are horrible..you have to wait 6 months before obtaining Pto. The managers only look out for themselves

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees..everyone shouldn't just be a number. Interact more with your employees and make the job fun. Working at a desk all day can be stressful ..a happy employee makes a happy customer .

Other Employee Reviews for PFS Group

1. "Continuing to learn and grow with PFS"

I have been working at PFS Group full-time

Pros

My personal experience has been great! I started at the bottom and worked my way up. I have worked with some awesome individuals and continue to gain knowledge as I continue on my journey with PFS.

Cons

Like any job, you have to take the time to understand what is expected of you. PFS was very good about training me and guiding me to where I am at today!

Advice to Management

Continue to help your employees grow. Not everyone catches on immediately. Keep fostering our confidence and you'll have a whole team of employees motivated to continue doing a good job.

2. "Too much nepotism and favoritism"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Houston, TX

I have been working at PFS Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are a few pros :
    they will buy employees lunch.
    they check in with you if you have had an emergency.

Cons

The pay is not great.
    there is too much favoritism and nepotism, the favorites get to do what they want while the hard working senior reps pick up their slack. Since there is a lot of family members that are working there some of them don't know their jobs but because they are related to someone that is in higher position they keep their jobs. Having inappropriate conversations out load for anybody to hear where patients on the phone hear the conversations and question if it is a place of work. Health insurance is expensive can't even afford to get my family health insurance. Pay is not that great. In order to move up you have to be part of their clique or you don't move up.

Advice to Management

Stop the favoritism, a lot of good employees leave because of it. The owner probably has no clue what's going on but I don't think he really cares.