PMT Ambulance - Pmt needs to wake up | Glassdoor

"Pmt needs to wake up"

Current Employee - EMT-B in Peoria, AZ
Current Employee - EMT-B in Peoria, AZ

I have been working at PMT Ambulance full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The people you work with are great, minus managment. The union icepaz is outstanding you can read up on thus union by going to www.icepaz.com

Cons

– The managment and company could care less about there employees. They will go to great lengths to screw there employees every chance they get. They pay less than they pay there sister company employees, that does the same exact job as we do. They make us pay to have our recerts done when they pay for there sister company ( southwest ambulance) emoyees recerts. They will sit down in a union negotiation and tell you we want to do the right thing and we feel confident we will have a contract with u in 90 days then tell u to stick it up ur ass cause we wont give them everything they want. Rural metro and PMT managment is a joke they preech to us to do the right thing when all they do is the wrong thing. Go to work for mcdonalds you will make more money and will not have to pay for schooling and recerts every two years not to mention you wont risk your health or life on a daily basis.

Advice to Management

Pay us what our sister company gets paid for doing the same job. Collect unuon dues from us for our union and finally stop being a company that is out to get every employee that works for you. Treat us right and i assure you we will start caring more about ur bottom line.

Other Employee Reviews for PMT Ambulance

"PMT Ambulance needs improvement"

Current Employee - Paramedic in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Paramedic in Tempe, AZ

Pros

ems / 911 contractor. Provides access to the health care system for people that use the 911 systema nd the interfacility transport vehicles. The field Personnell is second to none, coming from all over the country to apply their expertise to the patients that need it. Yhe job is basically recession proof and keeps health care workers employed through some of the toughest times in American economic history.

Cons

Poor Management team that is unqualified in their job assignments and treat employees poorly. All employees are disposable and their safety isnt a concern of the management team. The pay scale has not changed in over 5 years, and the benefits will lead most to financial ruin if it is ever needed.

Advice to Management

Your employees are what make the exobinent profits this company make. You have not only not shared them as you said you would, but belittled anyone who attempted to negotiate with you on any level, Reverse you poor treatment of the human race and employ a 21st century management style,

2. "EMT"

Pros

I had a great deal of fun and experience working at PMT. Made great friendships in the workplace and a few enemies.

Cons

The pay was one of the most upsetting things about working here. The union really takes out the management and employee relationship.

Advice to Management

I wish there were a few changes regarding better shop servicing. Working with employees to get off on time, and being able to move from gt to 911.