PNC Financial Services Group - An amazing job to have | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

"An amazing job to have"

Current Employee - Customer Service Associate in Fairfax, VA
Current Employee - Customer Service Associate in Fairfax, VA

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

People are very nice and willing to help you. Customer service is very important to the company. They offer you a lot of chances to grow within the company. They offer educational assistance. Their pay is pretty competitive amongs other commercial banks

Cons

Sales is very important to being successful. You don't really need to have great service, as long as you can sell, you'll be successful.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing because it is working.

Other Employee Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

1. "The company is a great place to start. Values the employees and rewards them accordingly"

Current Intern - Retail Management in Chicago, IL
    Current Intern - Retail Management in Chicago, IL

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

employee recognition, strong support system, great senior management staff, growth opportunities

Cons

somewhat disorganized, Projects can be long and sometimes the meaning of them is lost in the midst of all the research, can get very monotonous.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are with respect to recognition of the employees but at the same time find some time for face to face feedback.

2. "Short but great experience to learn new things and meet great people"

Former Employee - Operations Specialist in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Operations Specialist in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

My coworkers were the best and the employees are as important to the company as the customers are. There were plenty of company sponsored activities for employees. The cafeteria was on site and the food was pretty good.

Cons

In my particular department, I was well into my 90 days before my training started. The pay was not sufficient to the job duties that I performed and my previous experience I had in banking. Security needs to amp it up a lot because the parking lot is huge and the security seems to never leave the building.