PNC Financial Services Group - Outstanding, Great, Wonderful, Great Advancement | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

"Outstanding, Great, Wonderful, Great Advancement"

Former Employee - Operations Coordinator in Indianapolis, IN
Former Employee - Operations Coordinator in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

The pay is great co-workers are great. I would go back to work.

Cons

Save more ppl money, don't bailout stupid ppl.

Advice to Management

Keep It up

Other Employee Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

1. "Great organization"

Former Employee - Branch Manager in Melbourne, FL
    Former Employee - Branch Manager in Melbourne, FL

I worked at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Coaching and development, marketing and product support.

Cons

They use Lotus Notes instead of Microsoft Outlook for their email services.

"Harassment"

Current Employee - Vice President in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Vice President in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

The bank has a great brand in place. Grow up Great is an awesome way to support the communities. I've had a great experience working here over the years with upper management. Most of the great leaders where with National City, originally.

Cons

One of the worst things about working at PNC is the ERIC Hotline. When you call them for help with a troubled employee, they give you a huge push back. It's not easy to get rid of an employee that doesn't contribute to the bank success. However, when you make a mistake, the bank can easily get rid of you. I have been with PNC for 9 years, almost going on 10 years, and today I have been placed on administrative leave for telling a client that their debit was not ordered because her name is to long and we needed to speak to her prior to ordering the card instead of telling her that the banker she last spoke to forgot to order for her. I was just trying to not put the banker in a bad spot. I ordered the card on the day the customer called and she never complaint about it. I was told the reason I am placed on leave is because I am not an honest employee.
    I have rarely taken lunch, bathroom breaks, sick days. An honest employee works hard and is committed as I have all these years. I originally started as a PT Teller and today I manage over 12 employees and over 2200 house holds. I put in my time and still love the bank, but its to bad the bank can't seem to keep their best employees.

Advice to Management

Recognize when you see good employees. Keep the excellent employees and watch out for the ones that pretend to be good!!!