PNC Financial Services Group - Best bank I've ever worked for! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

"Best bank I've ever worked for!"

Former Employee - Financial Sales Consultant in Raleigh, NC
Former Employee - Financial Sales Consultant in Raleigh, NC

I worked at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

PNC as a whole truly cares about its employees' engagement and job satisfaction. The great thing is, you're surveyed twice annually and PNC takes your responses very seriously. They want to make sure your development is encouraged, your opinions count and that you have everything you need to do your job the best that you can. On the other hand, they also care about the customers -- they do not product push and you are never forced to put your customers into products that they don't need. It's all very personalized and needs-based.
The benefits are good, you get plenty of paid time off/vacation and sick pay -- with the option to "purchase" an additional week of vacation.
Training is amazing. They have awesome facilitators who care about the success of each person they train.
Overall, I love this bank. I never would have left if it weren't for my family's relocation. I highly suggest you give them a try!

Cons

To me, there are positively no cons. PNC is a great place to work!

Advice to Management

I've worked in various regions of PNC and from my own experience, this is my feedback: Get the newly acquired RBC regions and branches all on the same PNC page. It's vastly different when you go from PA PNC to southern PNC.

Other Employee Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

1. "Okay but lots of room for improvement"

Former Employee - Backup Teller Supervisor in East Norriton, PA
    Former Employee - Backup Teller Supervisor in East Norriton, PA

I worked at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The sales culture is realistically aggressive and rewarding when qualifying for incentives.

Cons

Gallup polling customers to evaluate employees is unfair. While it's intent is fair, the methodology is misguided.

"OK place if you got a good branch manager that wants you to move up, if not run."

Current Employee - Financial Sales Consultant in Broward Highlands, FL
    Current Employee - Financial Sales Consultant in Broward Highlands, FL

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Learn good customer service skills and you will get a better understanding of how the banking industry functions.

Cons

Low pay. Your salary may say $33,000 but your checks look so low. Hope you have a strong team that is willing to put in the same work as you, if not it seems like your doing all the street teaming.

Advice to Management

Stop hiring college grads over internal people that have a college education and banking experience. I was passed on with the Accel Program which makes no sense. They will hire someone with no experience over their own. Working there show me the meaning of politics in the work place.