PNC Financial Services Group - CSA | Glassdoor

"CSA"

Former Employee - Customer Service Associate in Lexington-Fayette, KY
Former Employee - Customer Service Associate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

I worked at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Training is really good. SOME managers actually care about helping you move up and grow.

Cons

Pay was not that great, but I think I was very underpaid because of a recruiter who offered me a rate for a teller position, then when I said I was expecting more (I told her the minimum I would accept) she just said OH you're a CSA, yeah we can definitely pay you that. So I'm pretty sure I should have been paid more.

In the branch where I worked, the teller supervisor, who is honestly the most negative and hateful person I have ever encountered in my life, drove the culture. So the culture was terrible. In other branches, it was great. If you are considering working there, I recommend trying to somehow get to know the people in your branch before accepting an offer. These are small places to work in, so one bad apple is impossible to avoid.

Advice to Management

When employees AND customers consistently complain about the behavior of an employee, it is probably a sign that the employee should probably move on to a different role.

Other Employee Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

"if you want to work 6 days a week, no overtime during your 6 days and enjoy a Punitive environment, PNC is for You!"

Current Employee - Platform Banker in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Platform Banker in Chicago, IL

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have co-workers that have become great friends with and are very good people.

Cons

PNC has now moved to a 6 day work week, still 40 hours, but only 1 day off a week - mandatory. I do not think that I need to say more..do I??? This coming from a company that encourages work-life balance. This decision has been made at a regional level, so be careful if you come on board. The insurance for 2014 sucks, everyone has to have high deductible plans. They do not provide napkins in the lunch room because they are a "green" company...REALLY??? Employees can not drink the coffee, they have to supply their own...unless you are a regional manager, than you can do what ever you want. This is NOT a sales driven organization, and they DO NOT care about their employees.

Advice to Management

Get new management - Especially the regionals

"Very Good."

Current Employee - Merchant Services in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Merchant Services in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Straightforward, Customer Focused, Generous, Competetive

Cons

Aggressive, Driven, Focused, No Cons