PNC Financial Services Group - Confusing mission, lack of overall direction | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

"Confusing mission, lack of overall direction"

Former Employee - Vice President in Washington, DC
Former Employee - Vice President in Washington, DC

I worked at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Many branch people genuinely care for customers.

Cons

Is the company going to get bigger, or smaller? Bank of the wealthy, or everyone? I don't think they know or have a mission- at least I was there over a year in a VP role and never heard it. Talks about technology and virtual wallet but constant breakdowns of technology: virtual deposit issues, ATM issues. Back office support and UWing support non existent.

Advice to Management

If you have a mission or plan, share it. have an annual meeting or quarter conference calls. I got the sense emporers had no clothes.

Other Employee Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

"Behind the Times"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oak Park, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oak Park, MI

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Schedule is the best thing about this job. Any bonuses go to the Branch Manager and Assistant Branch Manager and they dont like to wait on customers.

Cons

HR does ntoc are about there employees

Advice to Management

Need to change the 70's management style

"Worse Company"

Current Employee - Financial Sales Consultant (Greenbriar Giant) in Greenbriar, Fairfax, VA

Pros

I cannot begin to tell you one pro about this company

Cons

Racism, prejudice, Manager's out to sabotage your career. Blatant favoritism and the ERIC(Employee Relations) is a joke. I could literally sue this company for the horrific things I experienced there. The manager and employees are undereducated and if you happen to have an education, it is frowned upon. THere is no recourse through the ERIC system if you experience a manager that have a knack for being discriminatory. If you have a conflict, the managers are not trained to provide solutions..they will pit sales reps against each other and cause complete chaos. There is absolutely no recourse for reporting it, no matter which direction you go. They pay is insulting and very low.

Advice to Management

Racial discrimination should not be tolerated. Please investigate situations when your employee states they have become a target of it.