PNC Financial Services Group - Fantastic Company | Glassdoor

"Fantastic Company"

Current Employee - Teller Supervisor in Mobile, AL
Current Employee - Teller Supervisor in Mobile, AL

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Love the company and the employees are very warm and welcoming.

Cons

Some policies vary between markets and can get a little confusing.

Other Employee Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

1. "I was a customer service representative for PNC Bank in Louisville, KY"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Louisville, KY
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Louisville, KY

I worked at PNC Financial Services Group part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I enjoyed the people that I worked with. Everyone was nice and helpful.

Cons

I didn't understand some of the programs implemented at the time.

"I have had a great experience at PNC and am sad to be leaving the company."

Current Employee - Document Procurement Processor/Setup in Downers Grove, IL
    Current Employee - Document Procurement Processor/Setup in Downers Grove, IL

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I started in 2009 and since then I've gone from my starting position to one that was created then back to my original position. I like working here because the salaries are competitive, the benefits are good and I love the people I work with as well as my boss. They have a 401K match, pension and various other great benefits. To be fair I am in an introductory position with no incentives which takes the pressure off, even though I still have to hit a quota. I work at the Downers Grove, IL location.

Cons

I am being let go from the company effective in September because the position that I was in was "eliminated" which I am still mad about. They promised that it would be a great career path to processing, then a year later, they got rid of it and the duties of the position were absorbed into another one. Other than that, like a lot of the other reviews on here, the most you can get as a salary increase with moving to another position is 10%. Other than that, I don't have any cons as this is the best company I have ever worked for. I am trying to find other employment right now before my severance date in September. They also have a very generous severance package which helps out a lot.

Advice to Management

Don't offer a position that is going to be a gateway to another position then take it away. This has thrown my whole career out of whack and with it being such a tough time in the mortgage industry right now, I might not even be able to get another job in the industry. Salary increases should be higher especially when going from one department to another.