Employee Review

Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Was hard to leave

May 27, 2021 - Senior Business Analyst Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

People are amazing and so very helpful. They truly work as a team and very little "Me First" mentality people.

Cons

Work is not fast paced

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Awesome place to call Career/Family

Sep 20, 2021 - BSSA II
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everything is awesome, but need more Health insurance opportunities.

Cons

None to report, great for growth

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

PNC as a Whole

Aug 18, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was able to do some financial planning for the future such as creating a retirement plan and buying some shares at a discounted rate until I resigned then they make you pay it back by deducting it from your shares. This was a great opportunity for me to see what types of jobs I never want again my regret is that I didn’t resign sooner. I’m grateful to have worked in both the branches and corporate.

Cons

Branch roles pay you minimum wage and claim they can’t give you more than what they offer because they want you to make up the difference with incentives, but depending on which locations you’re working at it’s not possible especially because incentives are capped. You can get fired for they slightest things. Most of mangers and supervisors that I worked with while at the company have been a complete nightmare everyone seems to be treated like unwanted step kids and are talked to disrespectfully especially to get the desired results. While working here I’ve had a total of 11 or more managers and supervisors and have had only about 3 decent ones. Work life balance doesn’t exist for regular branch employee you are like a modern day slave especially because there is not loyalty to high performing employees, you will get fired in the branch a quicker than people steeling.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about PNC Financial Services Group.