PNC Financial Services Group - Cash Flow Insight | Glassdoor

"Cash Flow Insight"

Former Employee - Cash Flow Insight Specialist in Kalamazoo, MI
Former Employee - Cash Flow Insight Specialist in Kalamazoo, MI

I worked at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great management, two weeks pd off starting out, prorated the first year. Great training, in corporate office.

Cons

Shift bids that do not coincide for students, they happen after the semesters take place making it almost impossible to continue education unless it is online.

Advice to Management

Get rid of the shift bid for specialized departments at least. Groups tend to be small enough to work shifts out on own, make them to were you have two days off in a row, and align them with the school semesters.

Other Employee Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

"Good for Beginners"

Pros

They have pretty good sales training

Cons

They don't pay you on all of your sales. Trying to move towards aggressive sales management, which would be ok, if they paid you on your sales in the first place.

Advice to Management

Get a clue. You're not ready for prime time, if you want talent, but refuse to pay.

"Lots of folks have been there for many years, but pay is low, benefits keep getting reduced, turnover is high; overall m"

Current Employee - Business Banker in Kalamazoo, MI
    Current Employee - Business Banker in Kalamazoo, MI

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Lots of departments to choose from, if you're looking to move up or want a change. Flexible hours.

Cons

Tied to a desk (dialer); negative coworkers; manager who boasts about his leaderships skills by displaying books on desk, but at same time failing to address what is or isn't working for his team members individually. When this new manager hired on from another department, our group of 13 lost 6 members in 3 mos. Anyone who didn't rigidly follow his "suggestions" was written up for subordination. I personally was brought before HR because I followed said manager's instructions on a case, and he then reported me for sales manipulation...so PNC placed & kept the sale I MADE, then fired me 1 day before bonus checks were cut so they could deny me the $1800 commission for previous quarter!