PPC - Time Will Tell | Glassdoor

"Time Will Tell"

I have been working at PPC full-time

Pros

New corporate ownership and CEO that are committed to developing synergy among the different operational divisions. Re-emergence, albeit slow, of corporate cultural attitudes that are essential to the success of modern consulting organizations.

Cons

Still too top heavy in over-compensated VPs and Directors, particularly ones that are carry overs from the former ownership management fiasco, and who are not adding value or strategic vision to the business or willing to break down organizational barriers. Still losing key technical staff who had good organizational (internal) and client (external) institutional knowledge and rapport.

Advice to Management

Stay on the path you have set, but consider more nipping and tucking at the top end so more focus on growing accounts and fostering cross-organizational collaboration can occur and result in business growth, staff retention and a "One PPC" reality.

Other Employee Reviews for PPC

"Red flags from the beginning"

Former Employee - Associate in McLean, VA
    Former Employee - Associate in McLean, VA

I worked at PPC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

25 cent items in the snack machines. Headquarters in McLean is in a nice facility. Can't think of anything else nice to say.

Cons

Management engages in secrecy and downright trickery...I never knew what was going on. Working for a consulting firm, I was surprised how little human interaction I got during the day. PPC isn't winning any new work, and I'm not surprised, considering the way I was treated. Benefits package is almost worthless.

"Company is on a free-fall"

Current Employee - Analyst in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Analyst in McLean, VA

I have been working at PPC full-time (More than a year)

Pros

25 cent snacks/drinks in snack machines

Cons

Company lost it's soul and is on a free fall after it was acquired by AEA.

Advice to Management

Raise salaries, stay in touch with employees, win new contracts so that existing employees can keep their jobs.