PPC - Great employees and friendly environment. Executive team is untrustworthy and incompetent. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for PPC

"Great employees and friendly environment. Executive team is untrustworthy and incompetent."

I have been working at PPC full-time

Pros

95% of the employees are great people and I consider friends.

Cons

The executive team is untrustworthy. You may think you are adding value to the organization and the executive team will tell you, you are safe from lay offs. Then out of nowhere they will lay you off.

Employees are in shock as to how the executive team still has their jobs. They have lost contracts because of poor performance, they haven't won any new business in years.

Advice to Management

Self reflection!
Keep the employees that add value and cut the ones that have cost the organization money. Common sense!

Other Employee Reviews for PPC

"Great job, but the company was really struggling. That lack of focus was pervasive."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

I worked at PPC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The interaction with the people was a lot of fun. I had as much latitude to do what I wanted to get done, and a felt that I got a number of things accomplished. In that regard I had a great job.

Cons

Unfortunately, management really didn't seem that interested in security. While I knew that I was getting things done, I never got feedback about my work, or the direction in which I was taking some things. Ultimately, my position was eliminated along with a number of other people when the company was sold.

Advice to Management

I hope the current crop of managers actually pays attention to some of the security issues that plagued the previous team.

2. "Good company with potential"

Pros

Good experience and quality people

Cons

Workload per person causes extra stress