PRGX Global - Work is not typical auditing and most people describe it as repetitive. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for PRGX Global

"Work is not typical auditing and most people describe it as repetitive."

Current Employee - Auditor
Current Employee - Auditor

Pros

Great management
Work independently (can pick projects to work and "own" them) or work can just rotate through projects
Flexible hours

Cons

44 hour mandatory work week
Work can be very repetitive
Told it could take several years to expect any promotion (vague communication on promotion topic)

Advice to Management

When interviewing candidates, try not to be so vague about what the actual work is or what it takes to move up

Other Employee Reviews for PRGX Global

"Complete lack of leadership"

Pros

Entrepreneurial Culture
    Small company = more collaboration among staff

Cons

No communication, collaboration or concern from firm and practice leadership. Complete lack of business strategy, integration of acquisitions, falling revenues and leaders who take no task in obtaining, mentoring and retaining its employees. There is virtually nothing to say about the culture; people have nothing to stand behind. The firm seems to pride itself only in its 40+ year old recovery audit practice and that's it. Morale is extremely low in the advisory practice because the practice leader is not capable of leading or communicating. Advisory staff spend way too much time on the bench because practice leaders are inconsistent in winning work, leaving staff feeling as if they have zero job security. The healthcare practice is a joke despite the fact that this industry continues to grow exponentially. Firm and practice leaders are pitted against each other and treat employees disrespectfully (yelling on conference calls, yelling at client sites, yelling from the CEO)...and these are people who pride themselves in coming out of a Big 4/large firm environment. I was only successful in my job at PRGX because of me. I left when I finally gave up hope for any path to promotion, competitive salary, consistent work load and any communication or mentoring from my leaders. When I look back at my career, I'm almost certain that PRGX will be the worst place I've ever worked.

Advice to Management

Get it together! Use your competitors as an example of what you could be...

"Company with great potential, but resoundingly mediocre"

Pros

Some of the auditors out in the field are highly skilled and knowledgeable. The whole business rests on their shoulders.

Cons

The calibre of senior management in the UK and European operation is very low. There was a lot of politics.

Advice to Management

The management needs a complete overhaul. There are too many guys playing at being Directors rather than actually improving how the company operates. There is a glaring lack of Recovery Audit knowledge within the ranks of management, even though 90% of the revenues come from that.