PRGX Global - Good work environment at the local office. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for PRGX Global

"Good work environment at the local office."

I worked at PRGX Global full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

My boss is very considerate and most coworkers are really nice to work with. Great work and life balance.

Cons

The work can be routine and boring after a while. No clear career path for the future.

Advice to Management

Don't change your initiative every year. Need to carry out your plan for the long term.

Other Employee Reviews for PRGX Global

"Okay company, but could do better"

Pros

-good opportunities
    -good morale
    -enjoyable working atmosphere

Cons

-no training, promised every year but always the 1st thing cut

Advice to Management

keep an active role in understanding the company. Many times they seem out of touch with daily operations. some Managers/Directors in roles they have experience or knowledge for

2. "A great place to work - with some really intelligent and remarkable people"

Pros

I truly believe PRGX is a great place to work. PRGX sponsored me in completing my qualification, my line manager gave up time to assist me with some of my coursework/homework when I needed, and HR were extremely supportive throughout the entire process. If you show your desire to progress, have the skills and abilities to do the job, and have the right attitude, you can do well at PRGX.

Cons

There aren't many cons I can think of to be completely honest. It would be good to have more conferences on a wider scale to include UK and continental EU and include more levels of the audit teams, as these events are a fantastic way of sharing information, encounters, client comparisons and updates from the centre, but obviously understand these types of events can be costly.

Advice to Management

Continue doing what you are doing. The communications and training have improved considerably at PRGX in the last few years, providing even more reasons why PRGX is a great place to work.