PRO Sports Club - Great Place to Start Your Career | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for PRO Sports Club

"Great Place to Start Your Career"

I worked at PRO Sports Club part-time

Pros

You receive great perks and get a full membership to probably the best club on the west coast.

Cons

The members tend to be extremely snobby and rude. At times it was hard to balance serving the customer and still keeping my dignity.

Other Employee Reviews for PRO Sports Club

"Professional and supportive. A second family!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at PRO Sports Club full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Such a supportive environment. Dedicated to each other and helping health and happiness in employees and members alike. Lots of room to grow and hone your skills.

Cons

High energy and high demand. Good for professional growth and developing new skills.

PRO Sports Club Response

Sep 29, 2016 – Recruiter

We love to think of the PRO Club as a second family! Thank you for taking the time to write this review we really appreciate all the great feedback.

2. "Adequate"

Former Employee - Assistant Teacher in Bellevue, WA
    Former Employee - Assistant Teacher in Bellevue, WA

I worked at PRO Sports Club part-time (More than a year)

Pros

They really worked with my schedule. On location sick call. Really nice Holiday party. Free membership to the club for employee only, half price child care for employees (should be free, imo)

Cons

Second class treatment of some areas of employment, monthly meetings touting benefits for employees, but those were only for full time employees so if you were part time, they couldn't care less. Child care is expensive and since the pay their teachers so little especially if they are part time you are basically working to pay for your children to attend the child care, or just enough that you are stuck working there because you can't afford childcare else where. The food options they have for the kids is bland and not the healthiest, the buttered pasta is swimming in butter most of the time. The kids have zero outdoor space to play in but do get a chance once and a while to go play at a nearby park, if they are part of a camp or preschool class (which costs extra) zero paid parental leave. This company touts health and family but feed the kids bland poor quality goods give them little to no outdoor play time and won't give paid parental leave, which all seems hypocritical to me.

Advice to Management

I would advise upper management act more socially responsible, to offer tastier, healthier choices of food to the daycare/preschool kids, offer paid parental leave. Build an outdoor play space for the day care AND preschool kids to use, if preschool kids get a visit from the gire department also include the day care kids so they can enjoy meeting firemen, offer free child care to employees again. End mandatory monthly meetings touting benefits for full time employees, or at least end the mandatory part for part time employees, yes we get paid to attend, yes we get bland pizza or fried chicken strips, boring salad, and delicious chocolate chip cookies during these meetings but having to sit through a presentation on this great benefit that I can't benefit from is insulting and a waste of my time. I'm not the only one who felt that way either.