PROMAN - . | Glassdoor
  1. "."

I worked at PROMAN part-time

Pros

Had Work all the time

Cons

Had some very Uncivilized hours

PROMAN2019-09-20

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great company and people"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Manchester, England

I have been working at PROMAN full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The company gives you a great platform to succeed in your role. The training and development on offer is fantastic and really gives you the tools to confidently navigate your way through a difficult market. They have heavily invested into the staff over recent years and this has seen several colleagues grow into fantastic consultants. Alongside this, they are an ethical agency and go above and beyond for both... candidates and clients. I couldn't recommended them highly enough for people looking to get into recruitment, clients who want a reliable agency or candidates who are looking for their next role.

Cons

Personally, I do not have any cons of working for PROMAN. Any issues or concerns that I have had, have been dealt with in a timely manner by the SMT team.

PROMAN2019-07-24
  2. "Demanding role made enjoyable by working with great people"

Current Employee - Branch Manager in Manchester, England

I have been working at PROMAN full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Fantastic people Ethical Forward thinking Always looking to improve Fast paced Supportive High energy Rewarding Training programme

Cons

This period of rapid growth can be demanding but even then the team ethic and desire to succeed turns it into a "pro".

PROMAN2019-07-17

Discover more reviews about PROMAN.