PROS - Innovative, Super Smart Company Poised for Success | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for PROS

"Innovative, Super Smart Company Poised for Success"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at PROS full-time

Pros

The people at PROS are amazing. Most are warm, engaging and super smart. PROS customers are genuinely excited about the software - it's such a great feeling to hear customers talk about how much your work has helped them, both personally and professionally. The work is challenging but exciting at the same time. PROS gives it employees lots of flexibility on their work schedule.

Cons

Some team members are overly reactive (pendulum swinging, fad chasing), compensation is in-line with market not above it, with growth comes growing pains.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing, stay positive, be mindful of those that criticize who aren't so strong themselves.

Other Employee Reviews for PROS

"Decent but could be better"

I have been working at PROS full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good pay
    Free snacks and beverages
    Lots of company event
    Flexible hours, work from home

Cons

Not very good at documenting their processes. This makes it difficult to train new people and follow through with improvements.
    Teams don't communicate well. Many simply don't have a good grasp on where their responsibilities end and begin.
    Don't like the work area, very noisy. No cubical, just desks facing one another separated by a low shelf.

PROS Response

Jun 17, 2014 – Talent Acquisition

Thank you for providing your review of PROS. we assure you we are in the process of addressing the knowledge management and the documentation of processes is one of the main initiatives. Just a... More

"Fantastic place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at PROS full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fantastic people, great environment. There is a tacit agreement that we are all in this together, and haven't seen any of the normal "blame game" situations you hear elsewhere.

Very smart people, it seems like recent hires (at least in my area) have focused greatly on taking the company culture to the next level of innovation.

I don't have enough experience to have a good reference on compensation, but I have no complaints about it. I believe health benefits are pretty normal, but not fantastic.

Cons

Smaller company, so you don't get some of the big perks of a big company (daycare, PTO rolling over every year, other fringe benefits), but nothing that is not made up for by a great work environment.

PROS Response

May 28, 2014 – Talent Acquisition

Thank you for very much for this review! We're really happy that you’re enjoying PROS. Sounds like you’ve just made your first year at PROS, so you know how much we have grown as a company. As you... More