PS Business Parks - Great company to work for! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for PS Business Parks

"Great company to work for!"

Current Employee - Property Manager in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Property Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at PS Business Parks full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The stability of upper management and of the company, small company feel, growth opportunities. The home office created a new position for learning and development at the end of 2013, and there has been an increase in training classes and development tools. You do need at minimun a bachelors degree for management positions, but that is a common standard now for larger companies. The top executives are very friendly and personable, and make a point to talk to each employee when visiting offices around the country. There are also many long term employees that are available to assist new employees.

Cons

It would be nice if there were education assistance opportunities in the benefits package.

Advice to Management

Since there are many existing employees without degrees, it would be great if there were financial assistance available for college courses.

Other Employee Reviews for PS Business Parks

1. "Great company!"

Current Employee - Property Manager in Richardson, TX
    Current Employee - Property Manager in Richardson, TX

I have been working at PS Business Parks full-time

Pros

I started working at PS Business Parks about 3-4 months ago. I immediately felt part of the team and at home with the company. Everyone that I have come in contact with thus far from my local office to the Home Office has been nothing but extremely helpful and patient with me while learning the ropes for the new company. I feel empowered to do my job without being micromanaged and there is always someone willing to help with questions or suggestions.

Cons

So far, I can honestly say that I haven't run into any challenges other than any normal day to day challenges that this job faces.

2. "Beautiful Loving company, that takes care of there employees with a 5 star rating"

Current Employee - Maint Engineer in Hayward, CA
    Current Employee - Maint Engineer in Hayward, CA

I have been working at PS Business Parks full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

i have accumulated 3 days vacation allready in my 1st 90 days, with full bennies, medical and dental......

Cons

i had just taken a webinar training on heat exhaustion, which was really informative......

Advice to Management

Keep up the great management, its awesome!