KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 1.0
    Current Employee

This airline has zero respect for you professionally

Jun 30, 2011 - Airline Pilot
    Business Outlook

Pros

You will get your paycheck on time, maybe flight benefits if there are any seats. I have to say you never hear from your boss and that ant all bad..

Cons

I have to agree with the other person that the company does step over dollars to pick up pennies. The airplanes are NASTY.... The crew rooms are insufficient and very uncomfortable, Scheduling has to be the most unprofessional group of people I have ever talked to on the phone. Managements attitude toward complaints is very degrading they will tell you if you don’t like it they have a stack of applications on there desk to replace you. The training department doesn’t train they test. If you try to upgrade and don’t make it they fire you even if you were a good First Officer. I think I could go on all day...

Continue reading
    9 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

About PSA

Nov 19, 2021 - Flight Attendant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Family Oriented, and is wholly owned By AA. Which means you’ll get the same benefits.

Cons

The pay is low, that’s the only con.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

good place to start

Nov 23, 2021 - First Officer in Philadelphia, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

schedules are very flexible and can be adjusted to meet personal needs

Cons

the normal gripes that come with professional flying. constantly being away from home for 3-6 days isn't awesome but it wasn't a surprise

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about PSA Airlines.