PSC Biotech - Professional Development is at the core of this company | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for PSC Biotech

"Professional Development is at the core of this company"

Current Employee - Project Manager
Current Employee - Project Manager

I have been working at PSC Biotech full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Excellent team environment, strong leadership, successful growing company

Cons

Consulting work can be difficult with long hours and tight deadlines.

Other Employee Reviews for PSC Biotech

"Internship flaws"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at PSC Biotech as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Definitely gave a look into the industry. Worked with an array of people. Who your boss is, is SO important.

Cons

Was unable to get much experience up close. Just observed from afar. Again, who your boss is is So important. Make sure to be pushy about getting experience as an intern.

Advice to Management

More placement of interns ON SITE

PSC Biotech Response

Aug 28, 2014 – CEO

Your review is very valuable to us, thank-you for your review. We will take this information and improve our internship program.

2. "Company provides a good growth opportunity"

Current Employee - Project Engineer in Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Project Engineer in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at PSC Biotech full-time (More than a year)

Pros

PSC is a pretty good place to work. The people are fun to be around, the work is interesting and the pay is pretty good. What's not to like!

The company focuses on work in the biotech and pharmacology industry by providing a wide range of consulting service's both onsite and off. My job sees me spending about 60% of my time on the client's site and the balance in the office. I work on helping companies streamline their production lines to improve quality control and ensure compliance with FDA requirements for manufacturing.

Some companies are better to work with than others, but overall it works out pretty well. I get to know the people in the company which is pretty informative and am constantly learning new skills. PSC is supportive of continuing education to keep me at the top of my field. Both my co-workers, supervisors, and management are easy to work with. The company encourages input on a variety of issues and is responsive to employee concerns while staying focused on the overall mission of the company.

For someone starting out in the biotech consulting business, PSC Biotech would be a good place to start. You'll learn new skills and work with quality people.

Cons

You can get stuck with a client that is less interesting or responsive than some others, but most assignments are not too long. The job does require travel away from home, so be aware of that beforehand.

Advice to Management

As far as I'm concerned things are going pretty well.