PSCU - PSCU is a Bold, very innovative and exciting company with lots of opportunity. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for PSCU

"PSCU is a Bold, very innovative and exciting company with lots of opportunity."

Current Employee - Contact Center Supervisor in Southgate, MI
Current Employee - Contact Center Supervisor in Southgate, MI

I have been working at PSCU full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Working at PSCU is fun!
- PSCU is leading the way for Credit Unions to succeed, through Innovative ways to grow and it's great to be a part of it.
- Bonuses based upon Performance
- Promotions from within.
- I started as a Temp. and now I am a salaried employee.

Cons

-Some of PSCU's facilities are nicer than others.

Other Employee Reviews for PSCU

1. "Excellence at its best!"

Current Employee - Consulting Analyst in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Current Employee - Consulting Analyst in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at PSCU full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

PSCU's culture and values are absolutely critical to the company's and our individual sucess. If you are looking for a place where your individual input is not only valued but actually acted upon then PSCU is the place for you. Being part of the credit union movement and help our member owners be better for their members is an incredible experience and one that will keep me working here for many , many years! Check out our website!

Cons

Understanding how your individual contributions fit in the overall company's strategies and goals is critical to your success. Why wouldn't anybody be up to the challenge?

Advice to Management

A bit more could be done to make sure that the right people are placed at the right spots. A formal career development plan and mentorships programs should be supported companywide.

"Not sure where these "satisfied" workers are..but it's not at PSCU!"

Former Employee - Staff in Auburn Hills, MI
    Former Employee - Staff in Auburn Hills, MI

I worked at PSCU full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It's difficult to think of any pros. If I had to list something, I would say that I appreciate the pizza parties. The concept is that they reward you for good work, but the truth is that it's just a temporary hiatus from a mundane, dead end job.

Cons

If you don't mind sexual harassment, a bedbug infested workplace (literally), and being forced to create false positive reviews in order to meet your goal expectations then this is the organization for you! This is anything but a "family-friendly" organization. Long days...low pay...parochial school environment. Yeah- dont bother! By the way- is it possible to hire people that can actually do a simple job competently??! Seems that in this economy even a monkey could find talent to hire. Not here!

Advice to Management

Close your Michigan facilities, or clean house.