PSCU - A very progressive company that expects the best. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for PSCU

"A very progressive company that expects the best."

Current Employee - IT Project Manager in Saint Petersburg, FL
Current Employee - IT Project Manager in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at PSCU full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The leadership team is top-notch. They have clearly set the vision and provide great motivivation tools to acheive it.

Cons

The IT management is not responsive to workloads that are too heavy. They just keep piling the work on.

Advice to Management

Do a better job of recognizing substantial contributors. You have some real gems that are being overlooked for recognition and advancement opportunities.

Other Employee Reviews for PSCU

1. "Great coworkers, terrible company"

Current Employee - Representative II, Contact Center in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Representative II, Contact Center in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at PSCU full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I've been here 5 years and the pros that I saw when I came in are gone. Except the benefits. PTO and insurance plans are pretty top notch, but unless PTO and insurance are the only things you desire then look elsewhere.

Cons

One year we got an email saying bonuses and raises were being reduced due to the economy. The very next day we got an email thanking us for our hard work and helping the company make record profits.
    Computers and systems are out of date, they keep trying to bring in new systems (for card servicing, phone systems etc) that are broken or work less well than the old ones.
    When we need to upgrade our computers, and put more money into employee retention, they instead buy treadmills, put up a coffee bar and installed a very expensive new IT center only to make themselves look good, although none of that helps the business or the employees do their work.

Advice to Management

The top level of this company needs to do some serious house cleaning from the director levels on up. Quit trying to make yourselves look good to prospective clients and start trying to maintain a base of quality employees. I've never seen attrition levels as high as they are at PSCU. You want people to get in line to be hired like they do at GoDaddy? Then pay them equal to what other call centers do. Other bank call centers pay $3-$8 dollars more per hour for starting employees, and they give more than an incremental raise each year plus monthly bonuses. You are paying among the lowest wages of the industry and looking at the recent classes that have come in, you are getting the lowest common denominator of employees. You want quality and long term relationships? Then get your act together. Mandatory overtime? If you provided a good work environment you would have enough employees to staff high call volume days, and you would have enough employees volunteering for overtime when needed.

"always chaotic at this place"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at PSCU full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Nice building in Phoenix office

Cons

no faith in upper management

Advice to Management

keep confidential information, CONFIDENTIAL, seriously