PSSI - The co-workers are wonderful but the management is behind the times. PSSI is a sinking ship. | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

There are newer employer reviews for PSSI

"The co-workers are wonderful but the management is behind the times. PSSI is a sinking ship."

Former Employee - Account Executive
Former Employee - Account Executive

Pros

If you prefer to sit in your office and do nothing this is the place for you. There are plenty of opportunities to travel and very little management by the "marketing director". A slacker would love this job.

Cons

There is zero training. The director works part time and is never in the office. The sales cycle takes years. Poor compensation when compared to others in the industry. The management team does not know the latest technology and the software is an example of that. The only people the company cares less about than their employees are their customers. Zero room for movement or promotion within the company.

Advice to Management

Look at the industry- the software is written in old languages and looks it. It doesn't have the functionality our competitors do and our customer service is horrible. The marketing department needs a complete overhaul. This is not a cold call business- PSSI needs an online presence and doesn't have one. They are losing customers fast and will continue to do so.

Other Employee Reviews for PSSI

1. "Office coordinator"

I worked at PSSI full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good company to work for. Long hours.

Cons

Graveyard was the only downfall.

2. "Account Payable Data Entry Clerk"

Former Contractor - Data Entry Clerk in Houston, TX
    Former Contractor - Data Entry Clerk in Houston, TX

I worked at PSSI as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

I enjoy working at PSS Industrial Group, this position came through a temp agency, and I really enjoy my job especially the peoples that I worked with.

Cons

I thought that I was going to get the position, but they offered it to another temp worker who was there less than me.

Advice to Management

Learn how to be fair, and not show favor.