PUMA Group - Great place to start a career in apparel/footwear | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for PUMA Group

"Great place to start a career in apparel/footwear"

I worked at PUMA Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There were a lot of very smart and fun people I worked with while I was there. It was fresh and exciting. After the working-in period, which for me took about 6 months, they get you off and running. It was a fast paced and challenging work environment that always kept you on your toes. You always found yourself working in both independent and in team settings which kept things interesting as well. I know many of the colleagues that I had there since moved but the group that was in the corporate retail team but they were all fantastic to work with. From the top down. You're opinion truly mattered regardless of any level position you were in. I can't speak for the rest of the company as I almost exclusively worked with the retail team but it still was the only position in my career I looked forward to going into work everyday.

Cons

Going into my position I was told during the interview process and a few people after that "After 18 months, if you are in the same position, there is something wrong." I loved the honesty but it was tough to move up in the company. I had to unfortunately leave to advance my career 16 months into the position. I would have loved to stay.

Other Employee Reviews for PUMA Group

"Sales/Stock Supervisor"

Pros

Great discount, flexible hours, good for a part time job

Cons

Lots of employee turnover. Meeting sales goals can be tricky.

2. "Great Organization"

I have been working at PUMA Group full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Organizational Culture, Growth Opportunities, People Development

Cons

Compensation and Benefits, Office Politics, Inconsistencies in Job Expectations and Insufficient Headcount for Specific Departments.