PURE Med Spa - PURE Med Spa was a challenging, interesting, but unreliable employer to work for. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for PURE Med Spa

"PURE Med Spa was a challenging, interesting, but unreliable employer to work for."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Pros

Everything I did had an immediate impact on customers, coworkers, and company alike. It felt good to be needed, and my abilities were realized and capitalized upon. I liked the responsibility I was given and the recognition I received.

Cons

The company was completely splintered, disorganized, and completely vulnerable to unethical employees and customers. Those unethical employees damaged customers and the company, resulting in its eventual downfall. Pay, reimbursement, supplies, and support were very unreliable.

Advice to Management

It's too late now, but they should have fired the thieves and liars, and unified the company with solid structure and support. More than anything, they needed to repair their damaged relations with customers through solid customer service and providing quality treatments in a timely manner.

Other Employee Reviews for PURE Med Spa

1. "Terrible company"

Former Employee - Regional Manager in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Regional Manager in Chicago, IL

I worked at PURE Med Spa full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There is nothing good to say.

Cons

Completely unorganized and unethical company, run by con-artists.

2. "Started well, ended badly."

Former Employee - Corporate Office In Alpharetta
    Former Employee - Corporate Office In Alpharetta

I worked at PURE Med Spa full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The background employees did so much to keep corporate running. The environment, although stressful, was made better by lower-level employees. If nothing else, young professionals learned a lot about business operations and how not to run a company.

Cons

Grossly mis-managed. Accounts were unsettled, and employees were dispensable. PURE filed Chapter 11 bankruptcy in 2008 and fell apart shortly after. There were efforts to save the company, however, management could not pull together to salvage the company.