PVH Corp. - Good benefits | Glassdoor

"Good benefits"

I have been working at PVH Corp. full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

PTO Time, 1/2 Day Fridays, Cafe

Cons

management, micro management, favoritism, hours, commute

Other Employee Reviews for PVH Corp.

1. "OK First Job"

Former Employee - Sales Associate
    Former Employee - Sales Associate

I worked at PVH Corp. part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Had some of the friendliest coworkers, work environment was usually upbeat and engaging, customers recognized the brands and made it easy to sell product, loss prevention techniques would have been excellent had it of been utilized, payroll was very quick and organized, and the DISCOUNT WAS AMAZING!

Cons

Management was very disappointing. Seniority was the key factor in job placement, not skill. Plus, management hired anyone and everyone, especially for floor supervisor, but never allowed associates to be promoted. Management also felt they could treat customers badly because they were "above the rules"
    Salary/wage was awful. My merit raise and review were pitched because my manager requested off the day of my review. A person with a lower review than me was working the same amount of time and had a higher wage because his reviews were published.
    Some rules were also very unclear, leaving management to enforce them their own way.
    5-8 hours a week, even though they claimed I was extremely good at customer service.
    I also put a lot of effort into my job and felt there was no recognition. I was just "another associate"

Advice to Management

Mid-Level management should seriously consider the individuals they hire.
    Ask the sales associates if they would like to be involved! They may want to stay with the company longer!

2. "happy here"

I have been working at PVH Corp. full-time

Pros

the benefits are good, the coworkers are good to work with. There are great discounts at our outlets. challenging work. Half day Fridays all summer long.

Cons

Not a lot of cons come to mind- and in the end it all comes down to each person's individual experience. Some things vary greatly from department to department.