PVH Corp. - GG | Glassdoor

"GG"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Alpine, CA
Current Employee - Sales Associate in Alpine, CA

I have been working at PVH Corp. part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great company to work for, mileage is a nice bonus for making night drops, and employee discount has furnished my entire work/school wardrobe

Cons

Sometimes wish I had better access to my w2 income forms and pay stubs than the ADP comp. that payroll processes through. It isn't user-friendly at all and I had to get help from more than one manager to even access my info.

Advice to Management

Dump ADP/Moneynetwork!

Other Employee Reviews for PVH Corp.

1. "PVH work experience review"

Former Employee - Operations Supervisor
    Former Employee - Operations Supervisor

I worked at PVH Corp. full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

PVH is a growing company with great benefits. It is a good choice to start your career. Time spent here will prepare you for future life endeavors.

Cons

It is a union environment. Not much of a con but strict rules are implemented,and are heavily enforces.

Advice to Management

It is important to make an effort to fit the culture of the company in order to be accepted by upper management.

"PVH has its pros and cons; PVH cares about their employees and treats them well, but I see PVH as "old-fashioned"."

Current Employee - Executive Vice President in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Executive Vice President in New York, NY

I have been working at PVH Corp. full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

PVH fosters a sense of stability and belonging. Benefits and salaries are fair, but not exceptional.

Cons

PVH has old processes, all levels of management operate in a very political manner, PVH is set in their ways and not very progressive. They have a reputation in the industry of being "old-fashioned,"

Advice to Management

PVH has very strong brands with tremendous opportunity to gain profit from operating efficiencies along with expansion and sales growth . Executive management should be seeking out "best in class" global operating models. Learn from the industry.