Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good culture and a lot of work life balance, hard to move up

Jan 17, 2022 - Communications Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Work Life Balance Interesting Industry

Cons

Fashion / Retail decides your fate more or less Hard to get promoted / recognized Tendency to underpay

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Customer Service

Mar 28, 2022 - Retail Sales Associate, Lead Cashier
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very hard working & collaborative coworkers who taught me so much patience! I recommend if you are looking for your first job. Managers as well as others were always uplifting and caring. My discipline grew a lot at this job.

Cons

You need to work on your patience with people. Sometimes people need to keep an ear out so they don't lose their own sense of awareness.

Be the first to find this review helpful

PVH Corp. Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience here. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at careers@pvh.com.

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Wonderful Vehicle - Build Skills for a Career

Apr 16, 2022 - Assistant Operations Supervisor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Despite what you'll hear from the uninitiated, Management is very intelligent and knows what they're doing. PVH is a great vehicle that can sustain a lifestyle while building transferrable skills. Great for advancement opportunities - Build a career there or use skills you attain to move on to bigger and better (If you have very high ambition).

Cons

A lot of negative nobodies - 95% of your everyday associates either take advantage of the decent pay for the low level of physical work required or simply walk around with a bad/negative attitude. Most lower-level management doesn't embody the core values/mission statement. Middle management takes themselves WAY too seriously at an almost laughable level.

1 person found this review helpful

PVH Corp. Response

Thank you for sharing your experience. We have always believed that our associates are our biggest assets. We appreciate your input, especially during these challenging times. If you have any further feedback to share please don’t hesitate to email us at careers@pvh.com.

Discover more reviews about PVH Corp..