Cover image for Pacaso

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing company with huge growth potential

Aug 24, 2021 - Home Manager in Vail, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working remotely, flexible schedule, great benefits, unlimited vacation time, amazing culture, large growth potential, competitive wages.

Cons

Hard to work remote sometimes if you are use to a office setting or need a place to go everyday. A lot of discovery on your behalf to know how systems work and be successful.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Co-Founder and CEO

Thanks for sharing this review and for being part of our Crew! Austin, Co-Founder and CEO.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Long Road AHead - Lot's of Culture to Figure Out

Oct 11, 2022 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Biz model Owners Positive Intent Team

Cons

Leadership need to bring back humanity

Be the first to find this review helpful

Co-Founder and CEO

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. If you have additional context or feedback on the humanity comment, please do not hesitate to reach out directly to our people team or me directly to share the specifics. We would appreciate it. Austin, Co-Founder and CEO.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

10/10 on Empowerment

Aug 19, 2022 - Sales Principal
    Business Outlook

Pros

Never have I ever felt so seen, trusted, empowered and praised at a company before. Like any great leadership team, they are focussed on generating revenue! However, where most sales leaders lose sight of their employees in the pursuit of revenue, Pacaso's leadership does not. I have so much respect and trust for our leaders because they consistently lead from the front. They never ask one of us to do something they themselves are unwilling to do. They are passionate about our mission and use that as their lens in decision making. They are open to feedback and problem solving for solutions. They CARE! Pacaso is a wonderful company to work for if you actually have a strong work ethic, are not prone to making excuses, are excited about consistently acting with agility when working to overcome new challenges and, are passionate about our mission of enriching lives by making 2nd home ownership possible and enjoyable for more people everywhere!

Cons

A pro and a con is full remote working. Not having a daily commute is the biggest blessing I could ask for but it also makes communicating and being able to level up my skills much harder. I don't want it to change but I wish there was a way (outside of zoom) to get that in office feeling with my co-workers

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Co-Founder and CEO

Thank you so much for this very thoughtful review and for being part of our Sales Crew! It's great to hear that you've had such an amazing experience with our sales leadership at Pacaso. I also appreciate your feedback on remote work and agree that some things are more difficult in the remote environment. Crew feedback suggests that our remote workplace is working well overall but we will continue to iterate on opportunities outside of Zoom for Crew to further connect with one another. Thanks again! Austin, Co-Founder and CEO.

Discover more reviews about Pacaso.

Pacaso Photos