Pace Communications - Not good experience at all | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Pace Communications

"Not good experience at all"

Current Employee - Coordinator in Greensboro, NC
Current Employee - Coordinator in Greensboro, NC

I have been working at Pace Communications part-time

Pros

They respond very quickly and soon

Cons

Canceled two set-up interview, very rude and unpolite

Other Employee Reviews for Pace Communications

"Growth is good + Agency of the Year 2017"

I have been working at Pace Communications full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Pace has been on a consistent track of growth and reinvention for the last 7 years, as the marketing and advertising industry never stands still. The company has added 21 new customers to the roster since 2013 and maintained a greater than industry average on client retention, keeping all of our core long-term clients as well. The company is very entrepreneurial, profitable and stable. If you like a fast pace, change, new ideas and challenging projects and assignments this is the company for you. Our folks work like a family, they work hard and they get results and I have personally seen so many employees learn new things and experience what many marketing agencies do not provide...accountability to get results and the thanks and celebration that comes along with it. Pace won agency of the year in 2017 and 2013, and was the only national agency to be a finalist 5 years in a row. That isn't easy to accomplish. We also have offices in a number of cities, so people can move, grow and thrive.

Cons

If you are not intellectually curious, interested in self improvement, self-aware, into learning new things, broadening your work skills, stretching yourself and working with some of the industry's most creative and strategic minds -- it may not be for you. The agency business can be tough, and being a company that has to always evolve to meet customer needs -- means highly motivated and creative people thrive. The beauty of fun campaigns, innovative brand storytelling and working with awesome brands and teammates can make it worthwhile.

Advice to Management

We have an A team, and as we saw at the company picnic and other celebrations we have - lets make everyone feel part of this wonderful work we are doing!

"2Xs the Fun"

Current Employee - Sales in Greensboro, NC
    Current Employee - Sales in Greensboro, NC

I have been working at Pace Communications full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I landed the best job out of college with Pace. I had the opportunity to travel and work directly with city officials and business leaders at the VP and above level across the country. The experience and business connections I gained in those first years as a professional is invaluable. I left Pace after several years for a different opportunity but have recently rejoined the Pace team in a new and challenging role for myself. I made the leap to change career paths because I trusted the leadership at Pace and the commitment i've seen them make in individuals willing to challenge themselves and grow. I love the people at Pace as cliche as that sounds. I also love the flexibility I have as a working mom to both work hard but be there for my kids for special events at school or when i'm needed.

Cons

I don't view this as a downside necessarily but maybe a cautionary to those looking to join the company. No puns intended but we keep a swift pace at Pace. Our leadership is invested in our growth as a company both financially and as an innovator in the industry. We work hard but I think we have fun doing it together and with our clients.

Advice to Management

- Continue to invest in personal and professional development
    - Continue to create opportunities for socialization and collaboration across different teams and individuals (and offices)
    - Continue to look for opportunities to promote from within
    - Continue to make investments in office amenities