Pace Realty - Leasing Professional | Glassdoor

Employee Review

"Leasing Professional"

Current Employee - Leasing Professional in Fort Worth, TX
Current Employee - Leasing Professional in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Pace Realty full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You will feel valued every step of the way from your initial inerview until you leave the ompany. They take the time to really train their staff in every aspect of property managament. The standards are extremely high and sometimes overwhelming, but they set the standars this way because they know what you are capable of after complerteing all training and classes. There has never been a day in where in which I was scared to ask a question or worry if i bothered someone with a question. Everyone with the company from the Saturday only leasing consultats to the President of Company is an asset. Pace will go to bat for you without second thought if something unfair has happened. If you do mess up which happens you will be reprimanded, but unlike m ostcompanies who make you sign a write up and move on Pace takes the time to understand what happened, they will have you work through different scenarios and re-enroll you in classes or training and work with you every step of the way.

Cons

Not a single thing is a con

Advice to Management

Not advice, but thank you for never giving up on us and taking the time to really care for us and having us be a family.

Oct 23, 2018 – Sr. Vice President

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am personally thrilled that you are so please with our training opportunities. Working for a company our size, we really do feel like family and we are glad... More

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Clique"

Former Employee - Leasing in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Leasing in Dallas, TX

I worked at Pace Realty full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Discounts. Commission. Nothing else at all.

Cons

Clique. Favoritism. Uneducated employees with high power roles.

Advice to Management

Stop FUELING the cliques. If someone misses ZERO days of work, makes a perfect score on mystery shops without the training classes, and leases more than staff that had been there for months-DON'T FIRE THEM. Pace needs to re-evaluate who is in charge over the DFW properties. From the property managers, to the regional managers. Uneducated individuals that have been given a high power title with pay not reflecting are on power trips every where, and if you don't fit into their clique, they will make sure you are gone at first chance.

Apr 9, 2019 – Sr. Vice President

While it can be hard to respond to specifics on an anonymous post, let me just begin by saying that I'm sorry your job experience wasn't what you expected during your time with us. We do put a lot... More

2. "Career Jackpot!"

Current Employee - Leasing Consultant in Katy, TX
    Current Employee - Leasing Consultant in Katy, TX

I have been working at Pace Realty full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Relaxed environment, great staff, corporate management backs their employees

Cons

Smaller boutique style management company. I wish they would expand!

Advice to Management

I completely fell into this career path by accident but it was the best decision I could ever have made. Since starting with the company in 2016 near Dallas, I have received great support from all aspects of management within the company from the Property Managers all the way up to the top of the corporate chain (who really take the time to get to know each and every one of their employees as individuals). I had to make the move to Houston in late 2017 and was so lucky to have Pace decide to transfer me to a brand new sister property. I thought the switch from my east Dallas RPM (who was AMAZING) to my new Houston area RPM would be a difficult adjustment, but she welcomed me with open arms (she is also AMAZING). I look forward to the continued growth and knowledge that I know this company will provide to me.

Aug 16, 2018 – Sr. Vice President

Thank you so much for your kind words. We were thrilled that the transfer opportunity worked out for both of us! Thank you for the joy that you bring to your job - we appreciate you!

Anita Hord

Discover more reviews about Pace Realty.