Pacific Dental Services - A Great Company To Be A Part Of | Glassdoor

"A Great Company To Be A Part Of"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Pacific Dental Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've worked for PDS for 2 years, and I still look forward to coming to work everyday! Everyone is always so welcoming and enjoyable to be around. There is always room for growth and development, no matter what position you hold. Managers are helpful, encouraging and supportive of their teams. We offer continuing education to our Hygienists and Doctors which I think is really cool! There's also a lot of opportunity to give back to the community within the company which I think is really special as well.

Cons

The only con I can think of would be our current parking situation in Irvine (although it's currently in the process of being corrected right now).

Continue reading
    Pacific Dental Services2017-02-14

Pacific Dental Services Response

April 4, 2017Recruiting Coordinator

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are stoked that you enjoy your team, managers, environment… Having someone like you with a positive attitude we are sure it a pleasure to have on the team. Keep up the great work!

Continue reading
  1. "Great People, Growth Opportunities and Making a Difference!"

Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Pacific Dental Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

I consider myself extremely lucky to be working for PDS and have greatly appreciated the friendly atmosphere, team support, and collaborative culture here. The company is growing rapidly and has great opportunities for career growth. In addition, this is a company that you can be proud to work for as they truly care about their patients and community and a culture of service is embedded in the values.

Cons

Parking can be difficult and the 401k matching could be higher

Pacific Dental Services2020-02-06
  2. "Excellent Suport + Growing Company"

Former Intern - Intern in Irvine, CA

I worked at Pacific Dental Services for less than a year

Pros

The intern program is top-notch. There are lots of opportunities to learn about all of the aspects of this company's internal workings.

Cons

I don't believe a lot of the interns continued on after their internship. It seems to vary by department, so be aware of that!

Pacific Dental Services2020-02-16

Discover more reviews about Pacific Dental Services.