Pacific Dental Services - Great company to work for | Glassdoor
  1. "Great company to work for"

I have been working at Pacific Dental Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I work at the Support Center, and the culture is very open and collaborative. The only people who have offices with doors are our legal team and VPs/Sr. VPs. They advertise promoting from within, which I have experience firsthand being promoted twice. They give back to the community, have great managers, and friendly employees.Great place to grow your career.

Cons

benefits could be a better (vacation, medical)

Continue reading
    Pacific Dental Services2017-02-17
  1. "Great People, Growth Opportunities and Making a Difference!"

Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Pacific Dental Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

I consider myself extremely lucky to be working for PDS and have greatly appreciated the friendly atmosphere, team support, and collaborative culture here. The company is growing rapidly and has great opportunities for career growth. In addition, this is a company that you can be proud to work for as they truly care about their patients and community and a culture of service is embedded in the values.

Cons

Parking can be difficult and the 401k matching could be higher

Pacific Dental Services2020-02-06
  2. "Excellent Suport + Growing Company"

Former Intern - Intern in Irvine, CA

I worked at Pacific Dental Services for less than a year

Pros

The intern program is top-notch. There are lots of opportunities to learn about all of the aspects of this company's internal workings.

Cons

I don't believe a lot of the interns continued on after their internship. It seems to vary by department, so be aware of that!

Pacific Dental Services2020-02-16

Discover more reviews about Pacific Dental Services.