Pacific Dental Services - Great org who invests in their employees | Glassdoor

"Great org who invests in their employees"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Baton Rouge, LA

I have been working at Pacific Dental Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great company who develops their employees. They are continually investing in training and providing you with tools to do your job. Job is very challenging but plenty of support is provided. You have to be the person who knows how to manage the MANY tools provided to you. Don't expect the support to do your job for you. They empower you to treat the office as it's your own. Love the community service piece of the company. They are always looking for ways to give back to their local communities. Fast growing company who has plenty of growth opportunity. Gulf Coast region is awesome. Michael Hurley is an effective passionate leader.

Cons

Can be long hours at times. Company is growing fast so IT infrastructure lately has been weak but I know they are working on it.

Continue reading
    Pacific Dental Services2017-05-14
  1. "Great People, Growth Opportunities and Making a Difference!"

Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Pacific Dental Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

I consider myself extremely lucky to be working for PDS and have greatly appreciated the friendly atmosphere, team support, and collaborative culture here. The company is growing rapidly and has great opportunities for career growth. In addition, this is a company that you can be proud to work for as they truly care about their patients and community and a culture of service is embedded in the values.

Cons

Parking can be difficult and the 401k matching could be higher

Pacific Dental Services2020-02-06
  2. "Excellent Suport + Growing Company"

Former Intern - Intern in Irvine, CA

I worked at Pacific Dental Services for less than a year

Pros

The intern program is top-notch. There are lots of opportunities to learn about all of the aspects of this company's internal workings.

Cons

I don't believe a lot of the interns continued on after their internship. It seems to vary by department, so be aware of that!

Pacific Dental Services2020-02-16

Discover more reviews about Pacific Dental Services.