Pacific Dental Services - My Experience @ PDS | Glassdoor

"My Experience @ PDS"

Former Employee - Regional Marketing Assistant in Corona, CA

I worked at Pacific Dental Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Promotes giving back and volunteering in the communities. I met some great people there.

Cons

Leadership promotes based on who they like and favoritism rather than hard work and high work ethic. When unethical situations are reported to upper management, they turn their head if the person being reported is well liked by them. The sales pressure is so strong on the office teams that it pushes Doctors to diagnose treatment that is unethical. I have seen this with my own two eyes. In the end, the patient loses.

Advice to Management

Please stop the blatant favoritism. You have hard working employees who give 150% everyday, promote them. When unethical situations are reported, do something about them. Do not promote individuals when it is well known they are involved in unethical relationships or numbers practices.

Pacific Dental Services2017-10-09
  1. "Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Analyst in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Pacific Dental Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

PDS is a great place to work! Everyone is very friendly and genuinely wants to see you succeed. The company is extremely ambitious and expects the same out of their employees, which fosters a great work ethic. There are a lot of opportunities to learn and they give you a clear path to see where you can grow within the company. If you want to be around hard-working, fun, and all-around great people, this is the place for you!

Cons

Parking can be difficult at times.

Pacific Dental Services2019-12-12
  2. "God enough"

Current Employee - Tech

I have been working at Pacific Dental Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Could do better would do better

Cons

It was an okay job if you ask me

Pacific Dental Services2020-01-10

Discover more reviews about Pacific Dental Services.