Pacific Dental Services - One of the best places I've ever worked for! | Glassdoor
  1. "One of the best places I've ever worked for!"

Former Employee - Benefits Coordinator in University Place, WA

I worked at Pacific Dental Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good base pay, growth opportunities, multiple locations, coworkers/work fam, lots of benefits

Cons

Medical plans have high deductibles, not always the best communication/follow through with regional management

Advice to Management

To regional, not my OM: When offices slow down and employees are cut back to part time and there are promises for other offices to give hours to keep the full time status, please follow through. I would've loved to stay with PDS if it weren't for my hours, I understand if business is slow and my hours at the office are cut back. But don't offer to give me extra hours at other offices to keep me "full time" and then... never follow through with the extra hours.

Pacific Dental Services2019-05-15
  1. "Depends on the Owner Dentist."

Current Employee - Dentist in Knoxville, TN

I have been working at Pacific Dental Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Completely Depends on The Owner Dentist. Can be an incredible opportunity/experience or a poor one. They will invest a ton into their teams. No matter what you will learn how to talk to patients and get treatment acceptance.

Cons

Hours are offset and if you’re with a young team it can be tough teaching dental assistants, that comes with the territory though.

Pacific Dental Services2019-09-19
  2. "Fun"

Current Employee - Specialty Dental Assistant in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Pacific Dental Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

- traveling is fun you get to meet many different people - specialty bonuses and mileage pay -learn a lot

Cons

- can become difficult since you work with many doctors, remembering each docs style -some offices have a sour apple either a doctor, an assistant, or a manager, so it makes it unpleasant to visit that office - hours and inconsistent schedule

Pacific Dental Services2019-09-19

Discover more reviews about Pacific Dental Services.