Pacific Dental Services - Great Place to Work! | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Analyst in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Pacific Dental Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

PDS is a great place to work! Everyone is very friendly and genuinely wants to see you succeed. The company is extremely ambitious and expects the same out of their employees, which fosters a great work ethic. There are a lot of opportunities to learn and they give you a clear path to see where you can grow within the company. If you want to be around hard-working, fun, and all-around great people, this is the place for you!

Cons

Parking can be difficult at times.

Pacific Dental Services2019-12-12

Pacific Dental Services Response

January 29, 2020People Services

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience working with PDS. We are happy to hear that you've been provided with career development options and the support you need to grow personally and professionally.

Continue reading
  1. "Great People, Growth Opportunities and Making a Difference!"

Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Pacific Dental Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

I consider myself extremely lucky to be working for PDS and have greatly appreciated the friendly atmosphere, team support, and collaborative culture here. The company is growing rapidly and has great opportunities for career growth. In addition, this is a company that you can be proud to work for as they truly care about their patients and community and a culture of service is embedded in the values.

Cons

Parking can be difficult and the 401k matching could be higher

Pacific Dental Services2020-02-06
  2. "Excellent Suport + Growing Company"

Former Intern - Intern in Irvine, CA

I worked at Pacific Dental Services for less than a year

Pros

The intern program is top-notch. There are lots of opportunities to learn about all of the aspects of this company's internal workings.

Cons

I don't believe a lot of the interns continued on after their internship. It seems to vary by department, so be aware of that!

Pacific Dental Services2020-02-16

Discover more reviews about Pacific Dental Services.